1. What is his name? Jaime Arturo Godoy.
2. Who eats more? He does. He's always getting onto me because I don't eat right or enough.
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
4 Who is taller? He is by about an inch.
5. Who is more sensitive? We both are.
6. Who does the laundry? Me, but very, very occasionally he'll put a load on.
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
8. Who pays the bills? Me.
9. Who cooks more? I do, but we go out A LOT.
10. Who is more stubborn? Me for sure.
11. Who is the 1st to admit they are wrong? Usually him, but I'm getting better, slowly.
12. Who has more siblings? He has 4, and I have 1.
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do.
14. What do you like to do together? Lately, just being able to have a conversation without interruption is lovely. We love to go out to eat, go to movies (which is very rare now), walk, ride bikes, really anything.
15. Who eats more sweets? Me, but I am so much better than I used to be.
16. Guilty pleasures? Any time that we have together doing anything when Wesley is at school or being watched by someone else.
17. How did you meet? At Old Mexico in Andalusia, 14 years ago.
18. Who ask whom out 1st? He asked me out first, but I made the first move to let him know I was interested.
19. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on the cheek during our third date, and then at the end of that date it was a mutual lip-lock and total fireworks! I'm happy to say there still are fireworks!
20. Who proposed? He did.
21. His best features and qualities? I think all if his features are beautiful. He is loving, generous, kind, an extremely hard worker, dedicated and funny.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We are very guilty of eating out a lot too!
Nothing wrong with that!
Hey Amanda! You have a precious family! It's great to be able to keep up with each other through our blogs!! It's hard to believe it's been so long since we've seen each other!! Time flies doesn't it?
Hey! I enjoyed your post! I can remember when the two of you met and started dating on Sundays. I can't believe that it has been 14 years!!!
Post a Comment