Monday, June 7, 2010
The End of Preschool is Near...Sniff Sniff
Well, this is Wesley's last week of preschool. His graduation is Wednesday night, and I have been told to be prepared to cry (which I would have anyway) because they show photos of the kids throughout the year as well as a baby picture of each child. If that's not enough, they play music that will REALLY get you. In some ways I am resisting this change in his life, and in other ways I am embracing it. I love watching the beautiful, sweet and smart little boy he is becoming, but at the same time I just want my baby to stay this age forever. I'm just so thankful that he and I have such a special bond, and I hope and pray that it will always be that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know what I will do when my two are ready for big school either. It sounds really sweet to show baby pictures and the pictures from the year too. I would enjoy that.
What will y'all do for the summer?
Well, I'm trying to keep busy as much as possible this summer. Wesley will be going to four, yes four, different VBSs. ;) Then I have him going to a few camps. He does better (and so do I) when he has a lot of activity. He is very much all boy. I really wish you guys would come down here!
Post a Comment