Thursday, May 20, 2010
Upcoming Trip Through Andalusia
We are making a trip to visit my brother in Birmingham the week of June 27th. We are going to make a stop in Fort Walton Beach to visit my grandmother and other family, and after that we will head to Andalusia on the way to Birmingham. If any of you are interested, I would love to get together for lunch. We are probably going to eat at Old Mexico (oh, you know, lots of memories there!) and then be on our way. We are already planning to meet Kim Henderson (Lasseigne), but if any of you could make it, we could just get a huge table of old friends together. Any takers? By the way, this would be Monday, June 28th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Amanda! I would love to see you again. I think that is the first day of VBS here and I am helping. Will you be in FWB on Sunday?
I wish I could, but I will be working.
Does this post mean you will be blogging more??? ;)
Update on the trip:
Arturo is not going to be able to go, so I just decided that Wesley and I will fly directly to Birmingham. We will definitely try another time this year, though!
Tara, I am going to TRY. No promises, though.
Post a Comment