Even though 2008 is not over yet, I wanted to reflect on the year so far. It has definitely not been the best year, but it hasn't been the worst, either. I have felt so many emotions this year, wonderfully good and horribly bad, but all of them have made me a stronger person. I couldn't have gotten through the heartbreak, heartache, anguish, disappointment and confusion without God. I have gone through things this year that you would never expect to go through and never wish on your worst enemy. But God has a way of turning possible disasters and life-changing events into wonderful new beginnings. And that's where I am now. I am happy again and love my life with Arturo and Wesley, and I thank God for them everyday as well as my wonderful family and friends.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey!! I am so happy to be back in touch with you. I love blogger, don't you? I am sorry that you have been through so much this year, but I am happy to hear that God has proven Himself faithful to carry you through. I look forward to following your blog.
Post a Comment