Monday, November 24, 2008

Breaking Tradition




It used to be my rule to never buy a Christmas tree or decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving. We always decorated the weekend after Thanksgiving. Well, I broke that rule this year. We went to look at real Christmas trees at Lowe's yesterday and just had to get one. They were so full and beautiful and smelled so good. So, last night, after dinner at Carrabba's, we decorated for Christmas. Not that we're the only ones that have done so, you know. A lot of people decorated right after Halloween. Now THAT'S just ridiculous, I think.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

We have already decorated, too. I love the Christmas lights and 4 weeks of them are just not enough!! Wesley is such a cutie!

ArtManWes said...

You're right there. Four weeks is not enough for beautiful decorations! Thanks for the comment about Wesley. He's my little buddy but a handfull! Are you working right now?