Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We drove up to Birmingham with my parents to spend it with my brother and his family. It was very noisy and chaotic at times, which is to be expected with a 4-year-old and two 3-year-olds, but it was great spending time with them since we only get to see them about once a year. We went to a very nice park on Thursday before our meal, and then later Thursday night we played our favorite game, Apples To Apples (highly recommended if you've never played it). We were exhausted when we got home Friday night, but the time spent with my family was well worth the trip. The picture is of my parents with their four grandchildren: From bottom: Alex, Davis, Sara Grace and Wesley.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

It's so nice to see your parents again!! I bet it's fun for Wesley with all those cousins to play with.
(in response to an older comment:
I am only working about one day a week right now, but will probably pick back up after the first of the year. I love to be able to be with my children.)

ArtManWes said...

That's great! I am so glad that I've been able to be home with Wesley. I've been looking for a job for several months now to no avail. Everyone tells me it's just because the right one hasn't come along yet. I'm like you right now, though. I'm just enjoying (MOST of the time, anyway ;P) being able to be with him all the time, except when he's in school, and just hang out. He's my buddy.