Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wesley's Christmas Show




Wesley had his Christmas show for his preschool last night. We were pretty nervous as his last public performance (a choir Christmas program at our church) was pretty much a disaster, with him not singing at all, crawling around on the stage and being terrible for the rest of the performance even when he was sitting with us. Anyway, this performance last night was a 10 on a scale of 1-10. He did great! On his first song, he sang every word and played a kazoo. On the second song, a Hannukah song, he had his hands in his mouth the whole time. I don't know what that was about. On the last song, he was a Christmas tree. He spotted Arturo, who was recording him, about halfway through the last song and started waving to him. We were so proud of him, so afterwards we went and got some ice cream. It was a wonderful night, and I'm so glad that Arturo could take off of work and be with me to see it. These are such special moments, and I don't want either of us to miss anything.




2 comments:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...

Hi Amanda! I found you through Leanne's blog! How are you?

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...

Hi Amanda. I'm not sure if I am supposed to post back on my blog or yours so I'll do both:) That would be great to get together the next time you are in FWB. Does your grandmother still live here? Where are your parents living now? Sounds like you have had a challenging year.