On another note, Wesley is loving our new puppy, Ruby. It's just like I was picturing in my mind before we got a dog. I was imagining him running around the yard with her, petting her and snuggling up with her for a nap. He is also learning some responsibility. I let him give her her food and water, brush her and tell her no when she's being naughty. He's also been better behaved since we've had her, and I'm wondering if it's because he's not getting all the attention anymore. I, on the other hand, am doing all the dirty work. This morning I had to get up at 5:25 to let her outside. Normally, she wants to go out at 6:30, which is still early for me, so that has taken some getting used to. We're also still working on the housetraining. She's crate-trained already, but she is still having accidents in the house. I know it will be well worth the effort once she is completely trained, but getting there is a pain in the bootay. She is a good girl, though, and we are so glad to have her in our family.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Iron Man And Ruby
Wesley is in total superheros mode right now. His favorite shows used to be Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! and Blues Clues. Now it's Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, Spider-Man Unlimited, Iron Man, X-Men, etc. When did he make that transition? These superhero shows are sometimes a little violent in my opinion. I'm sure they're not meant for 4-year-olds to watch, but neverless we let him watch them. Actually, Arturo and I are enjoying those more than the Noggin and Nick Jr. programs that we had gotten so used to. It's so cute to watch Wesley put pencils between his fingers and pretend he's Wolverine or put on his Spider-Man costume and shoot webs at me or get down on the floor and do Iron Man poses. I love how active his imagination is, and I love having a little boy!
On another note, Wesley is loving our new puppy, Ruby. It's just like I was picturing in my mind before we got a dog. I was imagining him running around the yard with her, petting her and snuggling up with her for a nap. He is also learning some responsibility. I let him give her her food and water, brush her and tell her no when she's being naughty. He's also been better behaved since we've had her, and I'm wondering if it's because he's not getting all the attention anymore. I, on the other hand, am doing all the dirty work. This morning I had to get up at 5:25 to let her outside. Normally, she wants to go out at 6:30, which is still early for me, so that has taken some getting used to. We're also still working on the housetraining. She's crate-trained already, but she is still having accidents in the house. I know it will be well worth the effort once she is completely trained, but getting there is a pain in the bootay. She is a good girl, though, and we are so glad to have her in our family.



border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5337907764599865586" />
On another note, Wesley is loving our new puppy, Ruby. It's just like I was picturing in my mind before we got a dog. I was imagining him running around the yard with her, petting her and snuggling up with her for a nap. He is also learning some responsibility. I let him give her her food and water, brush her and tell her no when she's being naughty. He's also been better behaved since we've had her, and I'm wondering if it's because he's not getting all the attention anymore. I, on the other hand, am doing all the dirty work. This morning I had to get up at 5:25 to let her outside. Normally, she wants to go out at 6:30, which is still early for me, so that has taken some getting used to. We're also still working on the housetraining. She's crate-trained already, but she is still having accidents in the house. I know it will be well worth the effort once she is completely trained, but getting there is a pain in the bootay. She is a good girl, though, and we are so glad to have her in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the picture of Wesley and Ruby napping!! That is too sweet! Brodie wants a puppy and I know it is just a matter of time before Joey comes home with one!!
Post a Comment