Friday, May 1, 2009

He Was Mine First

Okay, as most of you know, I've liked the actor Gabriel Byrne for, let's see, going on 18 years. What?!?! Good grief, that's a little painful to admit. Anyway, most of you and all other people never really even knew who he was until shown a picture or a mention of a certain character in a movie. Now, G.B. has his own show on HBO, In Treatment. He has won a Golden Globe or one of those kind of awards for his efforts, and now he is being labled a sex symbol and the next "McDreamy." This man is almost 60 years old, and they are just now recognizing how incredibly good-looking and what a great actor he is? I must admit, I am a little jealous that all women in America have taken notice of my Gabe and find him so appealing. It's not like I've been in love with Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise all these years. My infatuation started when this man was middle age already. Well, the infatuation is starting to wear off. You see, once other people started noticing my crush, he was not as delectable anymore. I can't believe I'm saying this, but is Gabriel Byrne not doing it for me anymore? Well, the current Gabriel Byrne is not. But, I will always love to revisit his old films (i.e. Shipwrecked, Hello Again, End of Days, etc.) when he wasn't a sex symbol to rekindle old feelings. *Sigh*

Gabriel Byrne, just perfect Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...

This is hilarious! Everytime I see him in a movie or see his name I immediately think about you! I'm sorry he's just not doing it for you anymore:)