Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Haircuts

Isn't it amazing how liberating it is to get a haircut? My hair had gotten very long, but I was sick of it. I was putting it in a ponytail everyday, and that's usually a sign to me that it's time to get it whacked. Once I make up my mind to do it, I want to do it right then, so yesterday I walked into a place I had never been to before and got 5 or 6 inches chopped off.


3 comments:

Lori Griffin said...

I love your haircut!! I am in the mood to get several inches cut off mine too!! And I am like you, when I decide I want it done right then!!

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...

Love it Amanda. You look ready for summer. I am going tomorrow for my hair but am not sure if I am getting it cut or if I want to let it grow out to be able to put it in a ponytail. If it is ponytail length though- I know I will never fix it.. sigh...Love the hair cut!

ArtManWes said...

Thanks, guys.