The past two months, Wesley has had probably 3-4 ear infections, and he might have another one now. When he got up this morning he was complaining that his ear hurt. *SIGH* I signed him up to go to his preschool Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week, so I was really looking forward to having some alone time and for him to not be bored here with me. He went yesterday and had a great time. He won't be going today in case he does have another ear infection because I don't want him to feel bad there and infect anyone else. He has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. After the last ear infection, probably a month ago, the doctor thought we might possibly have to put tubes in his ear (it was always the right ear), but not even two weeks ago he had a recheck, and the doctor said he was 100%. Now his other ear hurts. UGH!
In other news, my parents are coming through here today. They're on their way to San Destin where my dad has some banking meetings. My mom is going to be with my grandmother and my two aunts helping pack up my grandmother's things as she is going to be moving into an assisted living facility soon. I really hate the idea of that, as she is and always has been so independent, but she is almost 88 years old now, and I think she realizes that this would be the best thing. I was so hoping that the restaurant would be completed by now so that my parents could see the finished product, but alas it was not to be. Oh, we're getting there, but it's still not done. I can't wait to post pictures on here so everyone can see it. It really is going to be beautiful!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
By the title at first I thought you were prego... jk. That stinks that Wesley has been so sick with ear infections. I have heard that they are really painful. It will be good to see your mom and dad. Let me know how it turns out and can't wait to see pics of the restaraunt!
Haha-not prego. The title of that blog would be "Kill Me Now!" Anyway, Wesley has a double ear infection, an infection of his right tonsil and pink eye. My mom and dad are about to leave going up to the panhandle, but it was good to see them, and they love the restaurant so far!
Post a Comment