Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Did It!

Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you complete something that at one time you thought you couldn't do? Well, I just finished the menu for Pueblo Viejo, and I must admit that it looks great! We bought a program, PrintMaster, from Best Buy a few weeks ago, and I got really frustrated when I first started trying to make the menu, that I almost gave up completely and was going to go to a printer and have someone else do it. But, this morning I decided to tackle it again, and it's taken me all day, but I've finally gotten it done! Arturo is very pleased with it, and I'm very pleased with myself for trying again with a wonderful result. This will end up saving us a lot of money by being able to print our menus from home. So, I'm not going to be modest....Yay For Me!

1 comment:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...

You should be proud! It is so challenging to learn new computer programs and software. You'll be able to make changes easy to if you need to. That is great- one more thing down:)