Pueblo Viejo
School starts here the week after next, and I feel so bad that we haven't done much of anything this summer. The whole summer was spent going to the restaurant and taking Wesley to the doctor. No joke! He hasn't even been swimming once this summer, I'm embarassed to say, because of several ear infections, allergies and coughing viruses. But, he did have fun at three different Vacation Bible Schools as well as going to his preschool for several weeks, including this one.
Vacation Bible School program at our church
I am super-excited for next week. Wesley and I are meeting my mom in Naples on Monday for a few days at the beach! It will be just the three of us, and my mom has promised me that I can have as much alone time as I want, and she will watch Wesley. I assured her that I want to spend a lot of time with them, but I will be grateful to take a swim or lay on the beach in solitude for some me time.
Well, I guess that's all my updates for now. Oh, I hope all of you guys will make a trip to Busch Gardens sometime soon and stop by to see us! Our house is always open, we are only 45 minutes from Busch Gardens AND you would have an awesome Mexican meal awaiting you!

2 comments:
Congratulations on the opening of the restaraunt! I know it has been a work in progress for a while and am glad all is going well. Enjoy that me time girl- you deserve every minute of it:)
Yeah! I'm glad y'all are finally open and running. I know y'all have put a lot of hard work into it. The beach trip with your mom sounds fun - as does the "me time."
Post a Comment